And by submitting an order, you agree that you have read and comprehended NurseMyPaper.com terms and conditions and acknowledge to be legally held responsible by our terms and conditions which constitutes the agreement between you and NurseMyPaper.com . By using this service, you acknowledge that have attained a legal age to be able to purchase any of our services and products Your use of this website represents your adherence to our terms and conditions as follows. You should not use this service if you do not comply with our terms and conditions.
The term “website” represents NurseMyPaper.com The term “You“, “Yours“, “Customer” or “Client” denotes and represents you/ the person requesting a service from NurseMyPaper.com, while “Us” “We” or “Company” represents NurseMyPaper.com Before you use this website, you must agree with the stated terms and conditions. You can not use the website if you fail to accept the terms and conditions. To make use of this website, you must have attained the required legal age. if you want to purchase a product or service from this website, you must be 18 years and over. If you place either an order or make payment for product or services thereof, it implies that you have gone through the terms and conditions and that you understand them. When you submit an order or make payment, you enter into a legally binding agreement with NurseMyPaper.com. You must, therefore, adhere to the terms and conditions of the company.
NurseMyPaper.com Products and Services
When you submit an order or payment, it means that you are buying the service for personal use and not for commercial purposes. Freelance writers write all the products and transfer their ownership and rights on products to the buyer. The company offers neither refunds nor warranties for all the products, expressed or implied. Utilize our resources such as the Services Page to get more information regarding the services we offer to our customers.
Money Back Guarantee Policy
The company can refund your money if any of the following circumstances arises:
- If you cancel your order after it has been allotted to a writer and more than half of the deadline time has elapsed, you will get a refund of 50 percent of your payment because the writer had already starting working on your order.
- You will get 70 percent of your payment made to the company when a writer has started working on your order and less than half of the deadline time has elapsed. You get 70 percent because the writer had already started working on your order and needs to be compensated adequately.
- You will be refunded the whole amount you made to the company if you choose to cancel your order before the order is allotted to a writer.
You have a right to claim a 100 percent refund on your payment once you realize that you made a double payment. You will be notified of this when you receive two receipts from a payment processing system. In such a scenario, immediately get in touch with us by forwarding the two receipts to the company’s email and you will get a refund of the second payment in the shortest time possible.
Terms of Refunds for Plagiarized Product
If the work delivered to the customer is plagiarized, a customer can claim a refund if a plagiarism detection software report is provided. If the duplicated text comes to less than 30 percent of the whole paper, a customer will claim a partial refund. However, if the duplicated text comes to 30 percent or more of the completed paper, then a customer has the right to claim a full refund on the order cost.
- The company can make the paper available online for commercial function if a full refund is made after the writer has finished working on the paper. In this way, such a paper is published online as a sample essay and if one uses a search engine such as Google to access it, one is linked back to our NurseMyPaper.com website. Therefore, one has to pay for it before accessing it, hence, protecting the interests of our workers for their time and effort in writing the paper.
- Place request for revisions of your order within a period of 7 days after an order was automatically endorsed by the system. If the system automatically endorses your order or you endorse the paper yourself you can not claim for any refund.
- When an order is delivered to you and you have a period of 14 days within which to endorse the paper. Therefore, once you press the ‘approve’ button, it implies that you have accepted the paper and that you are contended with the quality. Once you have endorsed the paper, you can not make requests for refund because it shows that you have no criticisms about the work delivered to you. In some cases, your order may be endorsed automatically should you fail to approve it yourself within the stipulated period.
Terms of cancellation and Refund for two identical orders
If you realize that you placed two identical orders, when you only require one order, get in touch with us immediately so that we can review the case. However, the amount of refund will depend on the second order. Therefore:
- You will receive 50 percent of refund on your payment if you choose to terminate the second order after it has been allotted to a writer and more than half of the deadline time has elapsed.
- You will claim a 70 percent refund on your payment if you terminate the second order after it has been allotted to a write and less than half of the deadline time has elapsed.
- You will get a 100 percent refund on your payment should you terminate the second order prior to allotment to a writer
- You will not claim any refund once the second order has been assigned, finished and endorsed by you.
Refunds for Poor quality orders
In circumstances that the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the paper, one may request for revision or that the order be allotted to another writer.
- If the customer fails to provide the needed information within a period of 14 days to resolve the dispute then the dispute will terminated and there will no refund.
- Before a decision to refund is reached upon, the case is assessed and the amount of percentage is proposed by the customer and the company.
- You can set the order in a dispute status. In the dispute status, you have to substantiate your claims about the quality of the paper. You may also be required to submit evidence for your request for refund due to poor quality of the delivered product.
Terms for refund on deadlines
- A customer should make a refund for lateness of delivery of orders. Such a request for payment should be made in a period of 14 days after the customer has approved the paper. The customer should write such a request and submit it on the customer’s personal page.
- In cases where the initial order is late and you do not need it anymore, and you cancel it on your personal order page, you will get a full refund on your payment plus a discount on your next order.
- If an initial order is delayed in terms of delivery after the deadline, you will be refunded based on a recalculation of the hours that have elapsed after the original deadline. However, you can claim 7 percent of your payment if there is lateness in orders that have the longest deadlines.
Added to our Refund Policy
- A client may claim a refund on urgent and short projects with a delivery period of 2 to 48 hours whose deadline has elapsed by 7 hours and on long term projects with a delivery period of over 48 hours whose deadline has elapsed by 12 hours.
- A client may get refund on the order cost in cases where the delivered project failed to adhere to the requirements .In such cases; the company should work on the revisions in a period of 12 hours for short projects and in a period of 36 hours for long term projects. Failure to do so, the client will get a refund .However, this condition is not applicable to circumstances where there is mutual agreement between the company and the client on the deadline for the project or in cases where the customer has set a longer deadline for revision.
- The company will not refund clients for losses or damages resulting from using our services. Refer to our terms and conditions for more detailed information.
- A client can claim a refund only after making a request for refunds within a period of 10 days after submitting the project. However, after this period elapses, the project can not be refunded.
Cancellation of orders by NurseMyPaper.com
The company has the right to cancel orders if any of the following situations arises:
- Based on the clients request to cancel the project in a period of 3 hours after creating an order for short projects and within a period of 12 hours after creating an order for long term projects.
- Based on mutual consent by the company and client if a writer has not begun working on the order. However, if the writer has already done some work on the project, the client is entitled to a partial refund on cancellation of such an order.
- If the deadline of a project is only two hours away and no writer has taken it up to work on it and the client has not provided an extension on the deadline.
Use /Distribution of Product
A custom paper made for you is strictly yours. We ensure that your persona is protected, together with all the details of your custom essay paper. It will not be reused or appear online. This same strict insistence is carried along to protection of privacy of your personal information.
The stated terms and conditions are subject to modifications. We regularly assess and review the terms and conditions to note errors/misinformation in the terms and conditions on this website and make changes accordingly. Kindly contact support if you have any issue with a clause (s) aforementioned in our terms and conditions.